High-precision manufacturing requires unique measurement solutions. First developed during the second World War, air gaging is an unparalleled, ultra-precise measurement technology. It is popular among precision manufactures because it is fast, efficient, and reliable.
There are several advantages to using air gages:
- No Moving Parts = Longer gage life
- Non-Contact = Won’t mark parts with special surfaces, and better gage durability
- Fast, high-precision measurement
- Requires minimal operator skill
- Repeatability and resolution can be 0.000010” or better
The experts at Precision Gage have decades of experience working with air gaging. We can help you determine if this technology is right for your application.